A. RESIDENTIAL TRANSITIONAL LIVING WITH OR WITHOUT CASE MANAGEMENT (ADULTS):
Program Goals: Participants will reduce their risk/likeliness to recidivate and/or their need, for this level or a higher level of supportive residential care.
Additional Goals for Programs with Case Management:
- Participants will obtain and maintain adequate/sufficient employment.
- Participants will pay responsibility towards child support, fines, supervision fees, & restitution.
- Participants will develop a plan for pro-social support and leisure activity in the community and re-establish contact with family.
- Participants will secure adequate housing for release.
B. EMPLOYMENT SKILLS GROUP:
Program Goals: Participants will obtain and maintain suitable employment within a reasonable time frame.
C. MOTIVATIONAL ENHANCEMENT GROUP:
Program Goals: Participants will address their ambivalence to change and move to the “Preparation Stage” of change upon completion of the program.
D. SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT (ASAM Level 2.1):
Program Goals: Program Goals: Participants will recognize the negative effects of substance abuse as well develop and practice new cognitive, social, emotional, coping, and problem solving skills.
E. SUBSTANCE ABUSE AFTERCARE (ASAM Level 1):
Program Goals: Participants who have completed Primary Substance Abuse Treatment (Level 2.1) will reinforce their skills for living without mood-altering substances.
F. SUBSTANCE ABUSE RELAPSE PREVENTION (ASAM Level 1):
Program Goals: Participants who have completed Primary Substance Abuse Treatment (Level 2.1) and who have relapsed or are at high risk for relapse will build an effective plan to prevent relapse by identifying and managing their triggers for relapse.
G. THINKING FOR A CHANGE:
Program Goals: Participants will develop and practice new cognitive thinking skills, social skills, and problem solving skills.
H. CONFLICT RESOLUTION GROUP:
Program Goals: Participants will recognize their anger triggers and develop and practice new skills for managing and resolving conflict.
I. SEEKING SAFETY GROUP:
Program Goals: Participants will learn healthy relationship skills and increase their ability to manage and cope safely with the effects of trauma. Participants will recognize their strengths and increase their resilience.
J. TRANSITIONAL SKILLS GROUP:
Program Goals: Participants will develop a plan for transition back to the community and to overcome commonly encountered obstacles to successful re-integration.
K. CULTURAL DIVERSITY WORKSHOP:
Program Goals: Participants will increase their tolerance and respect for differences.
L. FAMILY ORIENTATION:
Program Goals: Participants and their families will set goals and expectations for successful reunification and be referred to needed community resources.
M. HOME DETENTION SERVICES: (Via Global positioning satelite technology)
Program Goals: Participants will follow through with the conditions of the sentence or condition of supervision and be successfully completed.
N. DAY REPORTING:
- To prevent participants from requiring a more restrictive level of care.
- Enforce the conditions of supervision or sentencing
O. MISDEMEANOR PROBATION:
- Participants will successfully complete the term of supervision.
- Participants will receive the services necessary to meet their needs and reduce their risk to recidivate.
P. COMMUNITY SERVICE PROGRAM:
- Participants will complete the requirements of the sentence.
- Participants will take responsibility for their actions and abstain from future criminal activity.
Q. DRUG TESTING:
- Participants will remain abstinence from the use of drugs.
- Participants will successfully complete the term dictated by the referring agent’s conditions of supervision and/or court order.
R. INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING
Program Goals: Participants will achieve the goals agreed upon for the individual counseling.